Nottingham and Derby Fashion, Portrait and Dance photography - Gecko Studios 0115 9447727

Saturday 8 November 2008

Dance Student Photos





I had a fab session today, one baby session with a lovely natured four month old and two sessions with dance students, I have attached a few images.  

My current studio space has a very low ceiling so I am unable to do some of the movement shots that I would really love to photograph but I was really happy with these images, I wanted to try a different lighting technique and I was really happy with the result.   I look forward to working with both girls in the new year where we can do some dance action photos without the risk of knocking themselves out on the low ceiling!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home