Nottingham and Derby Fashion, Portrait and Dance photography - Gecko Studios 0115 9447727

Saturday 6 September 2008

Lighting Course




I am attending a lighting course run by Alan Thompson Photography, a couple of homework images are shown above, if you are interested in learning from a real pro get your name down on his next course. I am also attending a Sue Hallam SEO training course and a Mark Cleghorn photography and photoshop this week. 

Never stop learning, always move forward, there is always something new and interesting to learn, it keeps me passionate about what I do.  There is a fantastic quote by Walt Disney which says 'We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we are curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths'.  It is so apt for the way I feel about photography!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home